Deep Tech Hub recommends: The Life Science Open Space is an event of Cracow Life Sience Cluster for scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, doctors, brokers, investors, and officials – who share a commitment and drive for cooperation in solving problems, facing challenges and developing innovations for the health and quality of life.
The upcoming Life Science Open Space (21st-24th November) - The Open Innovation Forum 2022 - is the place to share your achievements and needs with the life science community. This is where scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, startups, doctors, brokers, investors and government representatives meet. Three days ONLINE for FREE!
It's where you can find those interested in networking. This year's edition focus on the fight against cancer and all the environmental factors around it.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE EVENT WEBSITE: WWW.LSOS.INFO
This year's LSOS consists of sessions:
• HEALTH TECH – integrate to accelerate
• FOOD TECH – solutions for cancer patients
• HEALTHY ENVIRONS – avoidable causes of cancer
• LIFE SCIENCE STARTUP SCENE – pitch your startup idea to investors
• BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – managing the fight against cancer
• A CAREER IN LIFE SCIENCE - in search of talents and development paths
The event will be held on the new LSOS Digital Collaboration Platform. Access to the platform is free until January 31, 2023!
Event with support of BHT Startup Hub health-tech incubator.
Please direct all questions to Coordinators:
- Joanna Jurecka, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 512 098 746
- Beata Osolińska, email@example.com, tel. 512 073 207