The SIBB e.V. is the interest association for companies of the IT and internet industry in Berlin and Brandenburg. The organization networks the actors of the branch and represents their interests within politics and society. The SIBB enables an active dialogue across all sectors. Several SIBB events encourage knowledge exchange, cooperation and knowledge gain.
The regular offers are forums, network meetings, seminars, congresses, exhibition participation, international delegations, etc.
SIBB offers an exciting and flexible opportunity as Scientific Project Manager in the greater area of Berlin and Brandenburg.
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing development of SIBB as the ICT & Digital Business Association of Berlin-Brandenburg.
The key responsibilities include:
- Screening of relevant support programs such as ZIM or KMU-Innovativ or similar programs
- Leaderships & Strategic Development of groups of member companies within various support programs managed by SIBB
- Organize scientific workshops in Berlin and Brandenburg
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control
- Application for funds
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
You are interested?
If you bring the following qualifications we are happy if you contact us.
- You are an experienced business networker within the digital space with a very good understanding of technical principles and project experiences in the ICT-Sector.
- You have a qualified degree in a technical or business discipline (preferred with focus on ICT) and possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have (some) experiences in applications for funds like ZIM or KMU-Innovativ or similar programs.
- You work in a pro-active, autonomously manner and can easily adapt to changing environments.
- You have a ‘can do’ positive attitude and enjoy collaborating with the team.
- You are proficient in MS Office packages.
- You speak and write German and English fluently.
- You are willing to go on a regular bases on business trips within the area of Berlin – Brandenburg.
- You bring skills in multi-cultural working environment.
This is a full-time position but it could also be arranged as a flexible working time of 25-30 hours/week. The mix between working in the office in Berlin’s city center, in our office in Brandenburg (Wildau) and in home office offers a good portion of flexibility.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position, please contact us informally:
email@example.com or +49 30 403671-901