The detailed program will cover all practical tips and golden rules associated with establishing a successful business in this thriving tech hub as well as some site visits. The cost of the program per participant is only $650, which includes all group transportation between San Jose and San Francisco and some meals. Please find more information and contact person here.
The January 13-14 2020 Select Bay Area Investor Immersion Program is a perfect additional activity following CES for delegates to consider. The program is designed to help tech firms learn the practical tips, requirements and golden rules necessary to set up and succeed in San Francisco/Silicon Valley. The program will cover:
• U.S. visas
• Accounting and tax considerations
• U.S./California employment practices
• U.S./California/municipality business registration
• Overview of the regional economy
• Key industries in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Accelerators/incubators/office space
• Lab and manufacturing space
• Executive education programs
• Financing options
• Intellectual property protection/resources
You can find more information about recommended hotels here. Hotel rates vary between $200-$300 per night, and may change over time, so reserving your hotel room early will ensure you get a good rate.