The SIBB e.V. is the interest association for companies of the IT and internet industry in Berlin and Brandenburg. The organization networks the actors of the branch and represents their interests within politics and society. The SIBB enables an active dialogue across all sectors. Several SIBB events encourage knowledge exchange, cooperation and knowledge gain.
The regular offers are forums, network meetings, seminars, congresses, exhibition participation, international delegations, etc.
SIBB offers an exciting and flexible opportunity as Manager Cooperative Projects in the greater area of Berlin and Brandenburg.
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for the ongoing development of SIBB as the ICT & Digital Business Association of Berlin-Brandenburg.
The key responsibilities include:
- Further Development of our business network with more than 250 member-companies
- Acquire and consolidate business contacts
- Organize business events and workshops in Berlin and Brandenburg
- Represent the interests and objectives of the SIBB association
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Working with different social media such a LinkedIn, facebook, Twitter, etc.
You are interested?
If you bring the following qualifications we are happy if you contact us.
- You are an experienced business networker within the digital space with a good understanding of marketing communications principles and project management experience.
- You have a qualified degree in a marketing or business discipline (preferred with focus on IT) and possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- You work in a pro-active, autonomously manner and can easily adapt to changing environments.
- You have a ‘can do’ positive attitude and enjoy collaborating with the team.
- You are proficient in MS Office packages.
- You bring along sound knowledge of handling content management systems.
- You speak and write German and English fluently.
- You are willing to go on a regular bases on business trips within the area of Berlin – Brandenburg.
- You bring skills in multi-cultural working environment.
This is a full-time position. The mix between working in the office in Berlin’s city center, in our office in Brandenburg (Wildau) and in home office offers a good portion of flexibility.
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this position, please contact us informally:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 30 403671-901